Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unexpected Love Encounter at the Gym

Readers, last week I fell in love...at the gym!  My lovely personal trainer, Ellie, introduced us.  The object of my affections is dark, solidly-built, well-formed, responsive and a fast mover.  You'd be wrong in imagining that it's a muscle-bound hunk I fell for, though... No, my enthusiasm and passion is directed towards a Nautilus Treadclimber.

It's super-invigorating to use.  You step on and select your workout - I opt for the highest setting of max on the treadles and 6.4km speed. To work-out, you simply keep striding and enjoy the energising experience.  It's intended to be akin to trekking.  The calorie burn - for someone petite - is around 650 per hour.  It makes a good change from my previous fave - the elliptical (cross trainer).  Have you fallen under the spell of the Treadclimber yet? Or do you have another machine that you swear by, or at!?   

1 comment:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

I could do with one of those!